Due to the most recent updated recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- No donors or clients are permitted inside the pantry.
- We have stopped non-essential staff/volunteers from being inside the pantry.
- We are asking people for good hand-washing habits and to respect the 6 foot social distancing guideline.
- We are only accepting food donations until further notice. We will update you as we are updated from the CDC. All other donations will not be accepted until further notice.
- Our Ambler pantry is open for our clients as usual. We distribute food to our clients on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:15 am. These have not changed.
- Our North Hills pantry served clients today (March 19th) and plans on continuing until further notice. Food distribution at N. Hills is on Thursday mornings from 9:00 – 11:00am
- We have adjusted our food distribution methods to ensure all clients, volunteers and staff members are as safe as possible. Staff and volunteers will be outside in parking lot to coordinate distribution and donations.