Thank you for your interest in donating to the Cupboard!
There are various ways to contribute:
- Volunteer your time by giving us a call (215-628-3002) and completing the Volunteer Form.
- Make financial contributions (cash or check) directly to the “Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard, Inc.”:
Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard, Inc.
150 N. Main St.
P.O. Box 367
Ambler, PA 19002
- Donate through the United Way of Southeastern PA. Our account is #14224.
- Donate through paypal.com, escript.com, or justgive.org.
- Shop at AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
- Match your donation through your company.
- Donate gifts of appreciated securities (bonds, stocks, and mutual funds), life insurance policies, and real estate.
- Donate food items, toiletries and clothing
- Organize a food drive or fundraiser.
- Tell others about the Cupboard and encourage people to support our services.
- In kind gifts appreciated!
We are a 501(c)3 organization and provide tax receipts upon request
The Cupboard welcomes gifts of securities as a means of donating funds to advance our mission and support our families. For tax purposes, Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard, Inc. is a charitable organization under section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Our EIN# is 23-3061645.
- Securities should be directed electronically to the following brokerage account owned by the Cupboard:
- Broker: Vanguard
- DTC# 0062
- Account Name: Mattie N. Dixon Community Cupboard, Inc.
- Account Number: 34519326
- Broker: Vanguard
- It is very helpful if you would contact Anne Whitney, Bookkeeper in advance of your donation giving the name of the stock or fund and number of shares. Anne can be reached at email@example.com. We will then watch the account and sell the stock or fund promptly after it is deposited.
- Be sure to share your name and address for an acknowledgement of your gift. Also, if you would like the gift to be made in honor of someone, please share that information.
- The tax-deductible amount is the average of the high and low price of the stock on the day the stock is received in the Mattie Dixon Vanguard account.
Thank-you in advance for your donation!