Our clients can shop for needed items at our boutique once a month, free of charge.
It is open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 – 11:30am.
All donations are accepted on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9am to 2pm, and on Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 2pm.
Guidelines for clothing donations:
- We accept baby through adult clothing sizes.
- Clothing should be recently washed since we do not have washers on site.
- Clothing should be free from stains and should have buttons/zippers that work properly.
- Any undergarments should be new only.
- No personalized or dated clothing; i.e., schools, teams, events.
- Shoes should be clean with no worn heels.
- Blankets/bedding, etc. should be free from stains and gently used.
- Housewares should be clean and usable – no broken parts or rust.
- Electronic items should be fully functional.
- Toys should be new or like new. All toys with small parts should contain instructions if appropriate. We don’t have the space for a lot of used toys, so please limit these donations. But new toys can be used throughout the year, especially over the December holidays.
Please do not leave bags/boxes unattended by our door since they are exposed to weather and may not be received.
By following these simple guidelines you can reduce our trash costs and help our volunteers sort through the donated items faster, to make them available to our clients in the most timely manner.