New Boutique Policies
Clients need to call (215-628-3002) to schedule their appointment; limited slots available. One client at a time.
We are accepting freshly cleaned fall/winter clothes ONLY
(a 2 bag maximum donation will be accepted – no exceptions)
Our clients can shop for needed items at our boutique once a month, free of charge.
It is open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 – 11:30am.
All donations are accepted on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9am to 2pm.
Guidelines for clothing donations:
- We accept baby through adult clothing sizes.
- Clothing should be recently washed since we do not have washers on site.
- Clothing should be free from stains and should have buttons/zippers that work properly.
- ONLY NEW undergarments and socks accepted.
- No personalized or dated clothing; i.e., schools, teams, events.
- Shoes should be clean with no worn heels.
- Blankets/bedding, etc. should be free from stains and gently used.
- CALL AHEAD ABOUT HOUSEWARES, ELECTRONIC ITEMS and TOYS.
- Housewares should be clean and usable – no broken parts or rust.
- Electronic items should be fully functional.
- During this time of year, we are only accepting NEW toys.
Please do not leave bags/boxes unattended by our door since they are exposed to weather and may not be received.
By following these simple guidelines you can reduce our trash costs and help our volunteers sort through the donated items faster, to make them available to our clients in the most timely manner.